This is truly the easiest and best way to give. Using this safe and secure portal, you can send one-time gifts, schedule recurring giving, choose multiple manners of payment and even look back on your giving history. If you would like more of your gift to reach the church, please use the ACH Bank Account option which has the lowest processing fee.
Ways to Give:
- Secure online giving
- Contribute at Our Weekend Services via cash and check
- Contribute by mail to Christ Community Church, 329 N. Williamson Blvd., Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- Contribute Through AmazonSmile all year long by clicking the link here to shop.
- Contribute in your Estate Planning
- Contribue through a gift of Stock: Christ Community Church welcomes all stock and mutual fund transfers through EFCA. Giving stock held more than 12 months offers a two-fold tax savings. First, you avoid paying capital-gains tax on the increase in value of your stock. In addition, you receive a tax deduction for the full fair market value of the stock on the date of the gift. Subtracting the tax savings from what you originally paid for the stock can result in a gift that costs just pennies on the dollar. This is an excellent option for stock that has appreciated substantially in value. To make a gift of stock, please notify us by email specifying the number and type of shares, and designate Christ Community Church for the gift.
- Clearing Firm Name: Charles Schwab & Co. Inc.
- DTC#: 0164, Code 40
- Account Name: Evangelical Free Church of America
- Account Number: 91140796
- Service Agent: Anna Torodova
- Broker Toll Free #: 877-296-7110
- Federal ID Number 41-0721672
Any further questions concerning giving or giving options can be directed to our finance manager, Kim Smith: email@example.com, 386-238-1956.