Wednesday Nights At CCC
Wednesday nights are back in full swing for the school year! Dinner is served at 6 pm each week with Groups starting shortly thereafter. The adult groups that are meeting are:
- Connections - This group discusses questions based on the most recent sermon.
- Men's Group - This group is doing a book study called "Living Like You Belong to God".
- Women's Group - This group is doing a Beth Moore study called "Breaking Free".
- Mom's Group - This group is reading a book together titled "Calm My Anxious Heart".
- Young Marrieds - This group discusses questions based on the most recent sermon.
- Singles - This group is studying the book of Isaiah.
Middle and Sr. High Youth meet every Wednesday all year long for a time of worship together then they split into smaller groups for study.
We also offer Good News Clubs for elementary age children, classes for preschool children and the nursery is available for children up to 24 months.
Contact us for more information.